Anti-dumping duties are administrative fines established by INDECOPI´s Dumping and Subsidies Commission, applied to certain goods whose "dumping" prices cause or threaten to cause injury to Peruvian production, while countervailing duties are applied to offset any subsidy granted, directly or indirectly in the country of origin and safeguard measures are extraordinary measures to offset damages to the national
Our service includes legal advice in the procedures for challenging and returning anti-dumping duties, countervailing duties or safeguard measures improperly delimited or paid.
Additionally, there are two other services that must be independent and two others that must be added:
- Customs agencies
- Customs warehouses
- Cargo Agencies and Foreign Trade operators in general
- OAS Authorized Economic Operator
- Restricted Goods (DIGEMID, DIGESA, SENASA, MTC, etc.)
- Accreditation of Foreign Trade Operators before the Information Module on Logistics Services of Foreign Trade before MINCETUR.
- Certification as an Authorized Exporter before MINCETUR